Pwnage RPG 1.1 Pwnage RPG 1.1

Awesome

What can I say, its a beautiful game with great music. :)

Pico Blast Pico Blast

Awesome but

This game was great except that it was too hard and you only get 3 lives. But other than that good game, keep it up.

Yet another space shooter Yet another space shooter

Eh..

Well, the concept was ok but this game could have a lot of more features, like weapon upgrades, shield upgrades and all of the sort. This game got boring REAL fast. And the the three shooter concept is too weird. Better luck at your next game.

Alunya responds:

Ye i might do if i could find a way top get the AC to do that

SeaScape SeaScape

This is cool

This game is so simple, yet so cool. The graphics look good and its addicting for some reason. Good job.

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks for playing!!

Endless Zombie Rampage Endless Zombie Rampage

*Sniff*

Beautiful, just beautiful.

region region

Well...

Its a good concept, but the theme is too sad. You gotta put some life into the game. Try livelier colors, faster music (maybe techno, or drum and bass?). But still, good job.

- MiniDrumPro - - MiniDrumPro -

Awesome

This game is awesome, don't really know what to say. The graphics are good, the music is awesome. Yeah the drum sounds could be a little bit better but who cares. The game was well done. Good job guys.

Beat the Boss Beat the Boss

...

This was... weird. The game graphics and concept is excellent but the gameplay is horrible. Better luck at your next game.

Assassinate Tom Fulp Assassinate Tom Fulp

Not that big of a deal

This wasn't fun at all, but the concept is hilarious. I mean kill Tom Fulp; that's brave. I know you didn't expect a serious rating but I'm going to give you a 5/10.

Doodle Defender Doodle Defender

Fun

You got a common game and put your own creativity in it. Good work, although it's not that addictive (at least for me) its a good game in the end. Keep it up.