Blamformers! Blamformers!

Perfectly hilarious

This was so damn hilarious, I loved each and every one of the scenes. I hope there's another one of these in the future. I have absolutely no complaints about this one, good job guys.

METAL SLUG advert METAL SLUG advert

First?

This is good for your first flash animation. Keep practicing. ;)

4/5

MercifulDragon responds:

Thankyou kindly. I won't stop practicing =]

ColorManiacs ColorManiacs

Colorful

This made me very happy for some reason. :P

heysatan heysatan

Nice

I liked it a lot, real calming and interesting. At first I didn't like that the spaceship killed the planet, but then I saw how its just like life everything must die sometime. I liked it, keep it up man.

King of the Preloader King of the Preloader

This was cool

This was funny as hell, and I loved how Pico won at the end. Good job.

Tank Epic Tank Epic

Awesome!

Great movie, I liked it a lot. Good graphics, excellent animation. And the ending was hilarious. Keep it up man.

Rockin' Pico Day Rockin' Pico Day

Huh?

I like the idea, but didn't make me laugh or anything.

we are the ONE we are the ONE

Excellent

Bravo, bravo! This clip was awesome. The graphics, the music, the effects, the sounds. Everything was perfect. Good job, man.

Stupid Pet Tricks Stupid Pet Tricks

Good animation

I liked the animation but I didn't like that you didn't have any DVD features, meaning you didn't have a Play button or any button at all. Also, I didn't like the music, I couldn't understand anything. But apart from that, again the animation was pretty sweet. Overall, good job.

Pong Gets Laid Pong Gets Laid

What?

For me, this wasn't funny, sorry. The video was done very well, and the sounds too. But still, what's so funny about this?